The Helpline submission form can be found at the bottom of this page. Please read through the instructions before beginning.
The State Data Team has created the IMAS Helpline to help you! We encourage you to use this feature when and how you need it. If you have any problems accessing or using the Helpline, please call us at the Division of Professional-Technical Education between 8am and 5pm Mountain Time, Monday - Friday. Our number is (208) 334-3216. Please ask for Sara.
You can use the Helpline to:
- Ask for help with any IMAS problems you are having.
- Ask questions like "How do I..." or "Where do I find..." or "Why does..."
- Request technical assistance or training.
- Request corrections or updates that must be made at the State level.
- Report problems or glitches in the database.
- Provide the State Data Team with comments and feedback.
- And much more!
Before you Begin:
1. If you have a question about how to do something, or if you are having a problem using IMAS:
- Check locally with your on-site data personnel. They may be able to help you immediately.
- Check this list of common questions encountered in IMAS that was distributed by Benchmark in a document titled "The Panic Button", you may get the answer you need right away. Click the line below that involves your question for a list of possible solutions:
2. While you are writing your question, please remember:
- DO NOT include student personal information other than name and site location. Do not include Social Security Numbers.
- If your question or issue is time sensitive, please let us know.
- Be specific about what you need. The more detail you can provide, the better we can help you.
- Please submit separate requests as separate submissions. One request may include multiple students, but will typically address only one main problem (such as a list of students who need their registration declined or hours deleted).