Beginning and advanced leadership conferences hosted by the Idaho FFA Association with presenters from the National FFA Organization.
2015 Conference - Riverside Hotel, January 26-27, 2015, Boise, ID
Please note for scheduling purposes that the Cenarrusa Day on the Hill Legislative Luncheon will proceed the 212°/360° Conference on Monday, January 26, 2015. This event will also take place at the Riverside Hotel.
2014 Conference Registration Fee
$35- FFA Members
$60 - Non FFA Members
Conference Hotel - Riverside Boise
- Single Room Rate - $83
- Double Room Rate - $93
- Up to four people in a double room for the $93
- Complimentary deluxe breakfast for overnight guests on the mornings of Monday the 27th and Tuesday the 28th
- Rooms must be reserved by *TBD* to guarantee availability and price
- Call 208-343-1871 to reserve rooms - Reference "Idaho FFA/212-360 Conference" when asking for the block
- Can also book online! Follow this link *TBD* to find the reservation sight, and enter *TBD* as the group access code
Registration form - due January *TBD*
Conference Sessions and Schedule
212° Conference presenters
360° Conference presenters
Both conferences start at 2:00pm on Monday, January 26th and both end at approximately 11:45am on Tuesday, January 27th.
For more information about the 212°/360° Conference program visit National FFA
Major conference sponsorship provided by Helena Chemical and Wilbur Ellis. Additional product donation and support from the Idaho Apple Commission and the United Dairymen of Idaho.