Beginning and advanced leadership conferences hosted by the Idaho FFA Association with presenters from the National FFA Organization.
2013 Conference - Riverside Hotel, January 28-29, 2013, Boise, ID
Please note for scheduling purposes that the Cenarrusa Day on the Hill Legislative Luncheon will proceed the 212°/360° Conference on Monday, January 28, 2013. This event will also take place at the Riverside Hotel.
- Conference Hotel - Riverside Boise
- Single Room Rate - $72.00
- Double Room Rate - $88.00
- Up to four people in a double room for the $88.00 rate
- Complimentary deluxe breakfast for overnight guests on the mornings of Monday the 28th and Tuesday the 29th
- Rooms must be reserved by January 14, 2013 to guarantee availability and price
- Call 208-343-1871 to reserve rooms - Reference "Idaho FFA/212-360 Conference" when asking for the block
212° Conference presenters
- Nessie Early, California; 06-07 State Vice President and 08-09 National Secretary
- Alyssa Ramsey, North Carolina; 11-12 State Vice President
- Zach Wakeman, Virginia; 09-10 State Vice President
- Jessica Vazquez, Calfornia; 10-11 State Reporter
360° Conference presenters
- Jimmy Lotspeich, Nevada; 08-09 State President
- Casey Zufelt, Idaho; 09-10 State Vice President
Both conferences start at 2:00pm on Monday, January 28th and both end at approximately 11:45am on Tuesday, January 29th.
For more information about the 212°/360° Conference program visit National FFA
Countdown to Conference! See you in Boise.
Major conference sponsorship provided by Helena Chemical and Wilbur Ellis. Additional product donation and support from the Idaho Apple Commission and the United Dairymen of Idaho.