Did you know?
- Over 51,000 adults participated in short term training to improve their job skills through Idaho’s technical colleges. Of those, almost 4,800 were enrolled in emergency services training.
- The Idaho Certified Public Manager (CPM) Program graduated 25 state employees in FY 09. Program standards require graduates to complete 300 classroom hours on public management theory and practice, pass a comprehensive exam, and implement a job-related project.
- The mission of Idaho Professional-Technical Education is to provide youth and adults with the technical skills, knowledge, and attitudes necessary for successful performance in a highly effective workplace.
- Idaho’s Adult Basic Education (ABE) program served over 7,500 adults.
- In Idaho, over 3,500 adults completed their GED. Of that number, 961 were enrolled in ABE.