PTE is streamlining the Awards Nomination process, and in lieu of the previously-used Phase I and II forms, nomination invitations will be sent from PTE to a top percentage of programs to be determined by data-driven parameters.
Please check back here, as further details will be posted as they are finalized.
- Opportunity to consider required components before submitting nomination.
- Nominations will be reviewed to identify programs that are truly exceptional.
- Identified programs will advance to Phase II.
Alll nominees will be notified of their status following Phase I.
- Submission of additional information to justify Phase I components.
- Submission of one photo of the program staff (for possible inclusion in the PTE Summer Conference bulletin).
- Submission of signed Image Release documents for all persons depicted in staff photo.
All nominees will be notified of their status following Phase II.
- Submission of a variety of “in-action” digital photos that depict the program.
- Submission of signed Image Release documents for all persons depicted in submitted photos. Photos may be used by the Division in the awards presentation, the website, news articles, and more.