Idaho DECA Career Development Leadership Conference (ICDLC)
L I M I T L E S S
Boise Centre | Boise, Idaho | March 6-8, 2014
The 2014 Idaho Career Development Leadership Conference (CDLC) is rapidly approaching! Prepare to be Limitless!
The statewide conference—held March 6-8, 2014, in Boise, Idaho—provides a venue for DECA’s Competitive Events Program. This conference determines which members earn the right to represent Idaho at the International Career Development Conference in Atlanta, Georgia, May 3-6, 2014. Delegates will also vote for a new slate of state officers!
From the outset of the conference, delegates and advisors will get an up-front look at a number of career possibilities that can lead them down varied pathways.
Advisor Information for Chapter Registration
Conference Registration--Deadline: February 7, 2014
|Housing Registration--Deadline: February 7, 2014|
|Attendance, Code of Conduct Acceptance, and Permissions Form|
- Regular Registration: February 7, 2014
- Late Registration: February 14, 2014
- State Officer Applications: must be postmarked by February 14, 2014
- Voting Delegate Registration Form: February 14, 2014
- Written Events Materials: must be postmarked or delivered to the PTE Office by February 14, 2014
- Online Testing: Open February 20 - 28.
- DECA Inc. DECA membership registration: March 1, 2014. To register for CDLC, members must be paid members of DECA, Inc.
- A Night With the Idaho Steelhead! Learn more here!
- DECA dinner & dance *details coming soon*