Idaho DECA Career Development Leadership Conference (CDLC)
BUILDING FOR THE FUTURE
Century Link Arena | Boise, Idaho | March 12-14, 2015
The 2014 Idaho Career Development Leadership Conference (CDLC) is rapidly approaching! Prepare to be Limitless!
The statewide conference—held March 12-14, 2015, in Boise, Idaho—provides a venue for DECA’s Competitive Events Program. This conference determines which members earn the right to represent Idaho at the International Career Development Conference in Orlando, Florida, April 25-28, 2015. Delegates will also vote for a new slate of state officers!
From the outset of the conference, delegates and advisors will get an up-front look at a number of career possibilities that can lead them down varied pathways.
Advisor Information for Chapter Registration
Conference Registration--Deadline: February 13, 2015
|Housing Registration--Deadline: February 9, 2015|
|Attendance, Code of Conduct Acceptance, and Permissions Form|
- Regular Registration: February 13, 2015
- Late Registration: February 20, 2015
- State Officer Applications: must be postmarked by February 13, 2015
- Voting Delegate Registration Form: February 13, 2015
- Written Events Materials: must be postmarked or delivered to the PTE Office by February 13, 2015
- Online Testing: Open February 20 - 27.
- DECA Inc. DECA membership registration: March 1, 2015. To register for CDLC, members must be paid members of DECA, Inc.
- Idaho Stampede Night! Learn more here.
- DECA After Party Dance - Must be in attendance at Stampede game for entrance to dance