The Individual Graduation Plan Portfolio:
Activity Results by Grade
The student portfolio should house all the results of each activity for student self-exploration and planning. We have put together a portfolio of samples that correspond to the curriculum we used for this example.
The following illustrate what could be in a students' portfolio after completing the SLP/IGP curriculum during the course of a year. Each activity in guidance could have a product that would be saved by the student in the process of exploration and decision making.
To view these documents, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. You can download it from the web now if you don't already have it.
These portfolios contain some copyrighted materials.
- Student Portfolio 7th grade — Awareness
- Student Portfolio 8th grade — Investigation
- Student Portfolio 9th grade — Exploration
- Student Portfolio 10th grade — Integration
- Student Portfolio 11th grade — Preparation
- Student Portfolio 12th grade — Transition
- Dependable Strengths Articulation Process (DSAP) materials are used in Idaho schools through an agreement with their author, Dr. Bernard Haldane. Idaho Career Information Systems has an electronic version of this process that is for purchase as an add-on to the basic eCIS system.
- The Idaho Career Information System is Idaho’s internet-based, comprehensive career guidance system. CIS provides Idaho and national career, workforce and educational information in a user-friendly format. The information and exploration tools contained in the CIS system are designed to help Idahoans make informed career choices and seek the qualifications necessary to be successful in the workplace. Information is updated continually.