Individual Graduation Plan (IGP) 10th Grade Curriculum
To help students plan for a career that relates to their occupational goals and objectives and to their aptitudes and interests.
- Students will discover individual aptitudes and interests.
- Students will identify and explore career opportunities.
- Students will develop an awareness of career training opportunities and commitments.
- Formal assessment of interests, preferences, and aptitudes.
- Self Directed Search
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator
- General Aptitude Test Battery
- Counselor-developed worksheets
- Idaho Career Information System