Individual Graduation Plan (IGP) 11th Grade Curriculum
To help students plan for a career that relates to their occupational goals and objectives and to their aptitudes and interests.
- Students will review individual aptitudes and interests.
- Students will practice job search skills.
- Students will identify and explore career opportunities.
- Students will develop an awareness of career training opportunities and commitments.
- Preparing for Job Hunting
- Accepting Responsibility for Career Planning
- Expressing Yourself Appropriately
- Building Good References
- Getting Started Now
- Looking At Yourself
- Looking At the Job Market
- Deciding on a Career
- Completing Applications
- Writing A Resume
- Job Interviews
- Job Search Success System by Eclecon
- Counselor-developed worksheets
- Idaho Career Information System