Individual Graduation Plan (IGP) 12th Grade Curriculum
To help students plan for a career that relates to their occupational goals and objectives and to their aptitudes and interests.
- Students will review individual aptitudes and interests.
- Students will practice job search skills.
- Students will identify and explore career opportunities.
- Students will develop an awareness of career training opportunities and commitments.
- Students will gain an understanding of the skills necessary to keep employment.
- Individual Appointments
- Idaho Career Information System
- College and Training catalogs
- Military contacts
- Employment Information