Individual Graduation Plan (IGP) 8th Grade Curriculum
To help students plan for a career that relates to their occupational goals and objectives and to their aptitudes and interests.
- Students will review individual aptitudes and interests.
- Students will identify and explore career opportunitites
- Students will develop an awareness of career training opportunities.
- Development of Dependable Strengths Report
- Identification of Strengths Constellation
- Presentation of Strengths
- Development of an Individual Graduation Plan
- Computer exploration of career options
- 2001: A Career Odyssey
- Counselor-developed worksheets
- Idaho CIS's Career Focus