Individual Graduation Plan (IGP) 9th Grade Curriculum
To help students plan for a career that relates to their occupational goals and objectives and to their aptitudes and interests.
- Students will discover individual aptitudes and interests.
- Students will identify and explore career opportunities.
- Students will develop an awareness of career training opportunities and commitments.
- Getting in the Ball Game activity
- Wise Choices discussion
- Attitudes Toward Nontraditional Careers
- The Bobilator Decision (An Idaho Career Information System activity)
- Occupational Interest Checklist
- Career Clusters/Pathways exploration
- MECCA Handbook
- Your Career Search Teacher’s Guide
- Idaho Career Information System
- Counselor-developed worksheets