Interim certificates will be issued as three-year, non-renewable certificates with fees being the same as other original certificates. The fee is $75.00.
The fee structure does not apply to professional-technical specialists at the technical college level who possess letters of approval allowing them to work in schools teaching students above grade 12. That fee remains at $35.00.
A non-refundable fee shall accompany each application for a pre-kindergarten through grade twelve (12) certificate, alternate certificate, change in certificate or replacement as follows:
- original certificate, all types, issued for five (5) years: $75
- renewal certificate, all types, issued for five (5) years: $75
- alternate route certificate, all types, issued for one (1) year: $100
- additions or changes during the life of an existing certificate: $25
- to replace an existing certificate: $10