Teacher & Administrator
Did you know?
- 93% of technical college professional-technical education completers in Idaho successfully found jobs or continued their education.
Professional Development Opportunity: PTE Leadership Institute
The Leadership Institute prepares the next generation of district and state professional-technical leaders. It is designed to produce forward-thinking and change-oriented leaders through a 27-month program of study.
The program of study consists of four basic components:
1. Thirteen seminars on Idaho and National Professional-Technical policies, processes and leadership
2. The development of an Administrative Professional Development Plan
3. Attainment of an Idaho professional-technical administrator's certificate
4. Administrative mentoring/internship (option during third year)
Leadership Institute and Application Form
Leadership Institute Overview & Application Forms (Form fill-in)
**Interactive Form requires Adobe Acrobat Reader
May only view properly in Internet Explorer
All traveling PTE Leadership Institute participants will use the following guidelines/forms:
University of Idaho Administrative Procedure Manual