The State Division of Professional-Technical Education is required to collect data from Perkins recipients as a requirement of the Carl D. Perkins Career and Technical Education Act of 2006.
|The "Guide for Secondary Schools" describes the data collecting and reporting procedures.|
|The "Secondary Annual Reporting Form" collects data from the schools on eight (8) performance measures set forth in the Perkins Act.|
Carefully reading the instructions and definitions will assist in the submission of accurate and reliable data.
- Perkins Guide for Secondary Schools
- Perkins Secondary PTE Program Performance Measures
- Perkins Secondary Student Data Collection Form
- Secondary Non-Traditional Program List
- Perkins Secondary Annual Application
- Perkins Recipient Performance Improvement Plan (PIP)
- Perkins Recipient Annual Report
- Secondary Perkins Webinar Presentation