- PowerPoint Presentations (courtesy of Joint School District No. 2, Meridian, Idaho)
- Idaho Legislature Website, State Statute, Chapter 19, Limitation of Mental Health Professional's Duty to Warn
- Idaho Legislature Website, State Statute, Title 33, Chapter 5, 33-512B Suicidal Tendencies---Duty to Warn (school district employees)
- Idaho's Suicide Prevention Plan
- December 2008 Idaho Council on Suicide Prevention Report to Governor Butch Otter
- School Mental Health Center, UCLA. Large comprehensive resource on Suicide Prevention in Schools.
- Suicide Prevention Action Network of Idaho (SPAN IDAHO) Website contains information about conferences; suicide facts; survivor support; warning signs; and a comprehensive tool kit.
- 2006 Supreme Court of Idaho Case in which parents sued a school northern Idaho district after their student committed suicide. This case involves an English teacher and a student writing assignment found by parents after the student committed suicide.
- Boise School District policy 3450 Disclosure of Suicidal Tendencies
Sharing Among Professionals
Do you have resources or thoughts that you want to share with your colleagues regarding suicide prevention? Contact us with your thoughts and copies of those resources. Put "Suicide Prevention Toolkit Resources" in the subject line. If the material is appropriate for this website, it will be added to this page!